We’ll send you the best secrets about
Disease Prevention, Staying Healthy and Living Stronger
by email Absolutely FREE!
-A blend of Black Cumin, Stabilized Rice Bran, Muscadine Grape, the Native American Sacred herb “Tsi-Ahga” and the Heart of Garlic. Each one is demonstrated in scientific research to strengthen, support and modulate the Immune Response in different ways.
It stands without question that if the immune system is strengthened, numerous ailments and illnesses can be aided and alleviated.
-has impressive scientific research that shows it to have very beneficial anti-microbial properties. It has been demonstrated to have potent anti-microbial properties and science has demonstrated why it has always been the best bet to combat colds and viral infection. One of the most important components of Black Cumin Oil is known to be effective for bronchial asthma and respiratory allergies because of its ability to expand and relax the airways. It also reduces the release of histamines into the bloodstream and thus works against allergic reactions. Black Cumin has been shown to reduce allergy symptoms up to 90% over long term use.
Scientists know that Black Cumin stimulates the bone marrow to produce immune cells, increases interferon production, protects the body against viruses and inhibits infection. Black Cumin has also been proven effective against the development of cancer. The Cancer Immuno-Biology Laboratory of South Carolina ran a series of experiments in which mice were infected with tumor cells. Two thirds of the animals treated with Black Cumin oil were still alive thirty days after being infected. In contrast, ALL of the mice that did not receive Black Cumin treatment died within thirty days. It stands without question that if the immune system is strengthened, numerous ailments and illnesses can be aided and alleviated.
- is the result of the specialized processing of rice concentrates and extracts. Being an all-natural whole food, Stabilized Rice Bran works synergistically to restore optimal health. Consisting of perfect chains of essential fatty acids, trace minerals, amino acids, PhytoNutrients, glyconutrients, and over ninety powerful antioxidants including tocotrienols (which have been found to be 6000 times more effective than vitamin E) Stabilized Rice Bran provides the nutritional therapy and protection that our modern diets often lack. For more on Stablizied Rice Bran, go here.
- contains higher levels of antioxidants than blackberries, black raspberries, blueberries, cranberries, red raspberries, and strawberries. This finding was established in the early 1990s by Mississippi State University, as well as by the National Institutes of Health. Because it is so much higher in antioxidants, Muscadine Grape protects and restores Immune Function resulting in a wide variety of protection throughout the body.
- is a Native American Sacramental Medicine derived from Conks that grow on certain cone-bearing trees. The 3-beta-D-glucans which make up part of the cellular structure of these Conks cause a pan-systemic modulation of T-Cells, Macrophages and Neutrophil White Blood Cells, when ingested. In fact, it has been established that the number and viability of these particular cells is increased by as much as 4000% within 20 hours after taking Tsi-Ahga! Macrophages and Neutrophils are the two cells upon which all other Immune Cells depend. You can have many viable B-Cells and T-Cells, but they will not be effective without the programming provided by these “Communicator” cells. Tsi-Ahga also contains bitter triterpene compounds that support the thymus and spleen (essential to insuring that immune cells are properly programmed), anti-tumor polysaccharides, blood pressure-reducing angiotensin re-uptake inhibitors, and perhaps the highest source of germanium in nature. Germanium is an oxygen catalyst and one of the most powerful free-radical scavengers found in nature.
- contains the antimicrobial substance known as “Allicin” which is produced when the Alliin and Allinase of the garlic are brought together as a result of damage to the bulb or by microbial invasion of the plant. Allicin is the natural defense mechanism of the garlic plant that science has proven to be so effective as a defense for us as well. Some research-supported actions of Allicin are: reduces blood pressure, kills microscopic organisms, poisonous bacteria, parasites and fungal infections, aids in preventing neoplasm, reduces high blood cholesterol, removes heavy metals and other toxins, scavenges and removes free radicals, repairs immune system cells by providing high sulfur compounds, and increases blood circulation.
The chemistry of garlic is complex and even though Allicin was discovered in 1944, its volatility has resulted in very few supplements or garlic based products that contain any Allicin by the time they reach the consumer. In the past year alone, supermarkets and mass merchandisers in the United States have sold more than 5 million units of garlic. This makes garlic the most popular herbal product in America, according to Information Resources, Inc., and yet none of those consumers are getting what they actually need (Allicin) from the garlic products they buy. It is worth mentioning that with a new patented process for extracting and stabilizing Allicin from garlic, we can now offer people the product they thought they were buying.
With the synergistic combination of these ingredients, our immune system support formula has perhaps the most important nutritional immune support product of our time. We are poised to cause a revolution in nutritional supplementation of the Immune System at a time when it couldn’t be more important. Get yours today!************************************************************
Tsi-Ahga is a word derived from the Southern Nez Perce word “Shiaq’ga”, in the northern dialect and “Tsiag-ha”, in the southern, which means, “To give life,” or “Healing” or “Medicine” in the hands of the Healer. It has been a principle part of the pemmican used by the Native American Tribes of the Northern Plateau People of the Columbia River basin, for millennia. Now, after decades of medical and scientific processes used to discover why the chemistry of this remarkable food promotes health to such a large extent – even “Pan-systemic” or complete body benefits – Tsi-Ahga has found its place worldwide. Dr. Phillip (Cloudpiler) Landis, National Board Certified Naturopath, President of the Utah Naturopathic Medical Association, and Elected Principal Medicine Chief of the Nemenhah, has said after extensive review and studies, personal and student use,
“In a way only surpassed perhaps by Vitamin C research, the phytoceuticals of Tsi-Ahga have been widely studied by medical and pharmacological researchers in leading American research colleges and hospitals, such as Bethesda Naval Hospital, Harvard University, Cornell University, Baylor Medical College, and reported in such trusted journals as the Townsend Letter, JAMA, Journal of Immunology, etc.…The biologically active components have been so rigorously examined in the laboratory…it is evident that the multiple health benefits of Tsi-Ahga are supported by scientific investigation… I am convinced that Tsi-Ahga will, without a doubt, entirely eclipse every other natural health supplement ever produced.”
The following list illustrates the many different complaints and medical issues for which the principle mechanisms of action in Tsi-Ahga have been studied and for which positive results have been reported:
Anti-infective, Anti-neoplastic, Abdominal adhesions, Abdominal Sepsis, Adjuvant, Aging, Antibiotic, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Arthritis, Artheriosclerosis, Auto-Immune Diseases, Bacterial Infection, Boils, Bone Marrow Proliferation, Cancer, C. albicans, Candidiasis, Carcinoma, Chemotherapy, CFS, Cytokine Release, Dermitis, E Coli, Bybromyalgia, Free Radicals, Fungal Infection, Heart Disease, Hemopoietic Recovery, Hepatic Metastasis, Hepatitis, Herpes Simplex, Interleukin Production, Immune Response, Infection, Klebsiella, Leprosy, Leukemia, Macrophage Activation, Malaria, Melanoma, Microparasitic, Modulation, Multiple Sclerosis, Neoplasia, Nitric Oxide Production, Pancreatitis, Paracoccidiomycosis, Parasitic Infection, Peritonitis, Phagocytic Receptors, Platelet Production, Platelet Recovery, Pneumonia, Pulmonary Defense, Radiation, Sarcoma, Sepsis, Septic Shock, Skin Damage, Skin Revitalization, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Stress, Trauma, Trypanaosoma, TNF, Tumors, Ulcers, Viral Infection, Visceral Leishmaniasis, White Blood Cells, Wound Healing and Yeast Infection.
By now most people have become aware of antioxidants and free radicals. Simply put, free radicals are oxygen atoms or oxygenated molecules missing an electron. They are unstable and seek to regain stability by gaining that extra electron. To do so they must attach to the electrons found in the compounds from which cells are constructed. This changes the shape and function of the cells. These changes cause damage to cellular structures such as DNA, ribosomes, mitochondria, RNA, and so forth.
Free radicals are unstable but seek stability. They enter the body through the air (especially from exhaust and cigarette smoke), the food we eat (notably processed foods), and are by-products of our own body’s attempt to metabolize the garbage in the food we eat and the drugs we consume. We cannot run from them and, although we may try to ignore them, they will never go away.
The body is made up of cells, tissues, organs and whole organ systems – becoming prey for these unstable free radicals. In their search for the extra electron they require they relentlessly attack cells. They are like barracudas, and often cause damage which is difficult for the body to repair. Free radicals “rape, pillage and plunder.” Virtually all known health problems are caused by “pollutants, infection and poor eating choices.” It is estimated that each of the trillions of cells in the body is attacked over 10,000 times a day. These harmful free radicals are in abundance everywhere.
An antioxidant is a molecule or even a single atom with an extra electron(s). Antioxidants are needed in vast quantities. These extra electrons stabilize free radicals. They mop up and help repair the damage. Vitamins C, A, and E contain antioxidants, as do minerals such as germanium. The body’s immune system produces a great deal of antioxidants and make their impact upon every known disease or illness. Tsi-Ahga is loaded with germanium, one of the most powerful antioxidant substances known, and the Beta-glucan molecules in Tsi-Ahga cause a system immune modulation and response cascade. In other words, Tsi-Ahga causes the body to produce a vast number of the specific immune cells needed to make proper use of the antioxidants found in the food you eat, and at the same time it provides a powerful source of antioxidant germanium that you would not normally be able to acquire in any other way.
Tsi-Ahga helps the cardiovascular system, the gastro-intestinal system, the immune system, the respiratory system, the nervous system, the skin, and so forth. Tsi-Ahga phytoceuticals are truly holistic and “pan-systemic.”
Major pharmacological studies from numerous American and European universities and hospitals have uncovered these healing and beneficial properties of Tsi-Ahga. Beta-glucans: antidepressant, anti-diabetic, anti-leukemic, antimicrobial (fungus, bacteria, and virus), anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, regulates blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, promotes healing, etc. The Beta-glucans in Tsi-Ahga have been scientifically found to regulate production and function of basophil and eosinophil white blood cells, reducing inflammation, pain and fever. Beta-glucans are biologically active molecules. Our formula contains over 90,000,000 molecules in every serving. No other single source comes close.
Many people might wonder why all of this good information about the quantity and the quality of the Beta-glucans and other phytoceuticals in Tsi-Ahga, has not been made available to the world sooner.
The simple answer is that production of Beta-glucan products has been bogged down in the costly process of obtaining the molecules from the cell walls of yeast. Only recently was it discovered that one of the Sacred Plants of the Native Americans contained vastly greater amounts of this important compound than any other source. Additionally, only recently have the Medicine Men and Women of the Northern Plateau given approval of its formulation and distribution outside of their own communities. It has taken this discovery, the far-reaching impact, and the right team of people to make Tsi-Ahga commercially available.(One Month Supply) $31.97
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Copyright © 2008 HealthtoHeart.com. All rights reserved.
Need Help? Call Zippy Publishing at 864-200-2091
We will send you information pertinent to where you currently live. This sometimes includes special offers and discounts to local businesses, or local events and classes. You may abbreviate your state if you wish.
Your email is safe with us. We do not sell, rent or trade your email. Your e-mail address is not made available to anyone — period.
Your complete confidentiality is guaranteed. You may unsubscribe to our newsletter at anytime.